Please take a look at this Vegetarian Vegetable Soup . Is not that summery soup perfection in its purest form?
And if you now think, “But Mia, soup in the summer?” Then I’ll tell you: But that sort of thing! I mean:
- The soup is packed with good summer vegetables. Colorful peppers, zucchini, corn, new potatoes and chopped tomatoes fill your stomach without complaining.
- You want to save a few calories before your summer vacation? Then this recipe is just right. Broth, plenty of vegetables and spices make this soup light AND unbelievably delicious.
- A few stalks of dill and natural yoghurt give the hearty stew a healthy kick and make them suitable for hot days.
Convinced? Then let’s get started!
Very briefly on how I came to this recipe. Maybe some of you know the American food blog Pinch of Yum. There, a few weeks ago, I discovered this Instant Pot Summer Soup , which has not left my head since then.
Without joke, what a good idea is a summery vegetable soup with lots of good ingredients, please? The only problem was: I do not own Instant Pot and will not move in with the next mess in my kitchen (who still feels as guilty about stuffed kitchen cabinets as I do?).
So I experimented a bit, browsed the internet and cooked my very own, super simple version. This vegetarian soup really only consists of vegetables, broth and spices. You need for:
- Vegetables Peppers, zucchini, potatoes and corn
- Taste carrier Onion, garlic and olive oil
- Liquid Vegetable broth and chopped tomatoes
[19459007 ] Spices Oregano, smoked paprika and dill
The summery soulfood gets even better when you do it Finally, topped with a dollop of yogurt. Without or with a vegan yogurt alternative, the vegetable soup is even vegan.
Now I’m finally going to tell you how to get your own summery vegetable soup very quickly.
Vegetarian Vegetable Soup – Here’s how it works
For the Vegetarian Vegetable Soup, you first make all the vegetables into small, bite-sized cubes. Then fry an onion and garlic in some olive oil in a large saucepan. Next, add the spices and let them fry for a minute before adding the vegetables to the pot. The whole is quenched with vegetable stock and two cans of chopped tomatoes and allowed to simmer for 30 minutes. 5 minutes before the end add her zucchini and corn and let them be nice and crispy. Then you just have to serve the soup with plenty of fresh dill and natural yoghurt.
I hope you will love this recipe!
The Vegetarian Vegetable Soup is:
- Packed with lots of vegetables.
- Dillig and rounded off with a dollop of natural yoghurt.
- Saturating and light soulfood.
You tried this recipe? Then let me know! Comment, rate and do not forget to tag your photo on Instagram with #kochkarussell . Thank you, dear ones!
Adapted to Vegetable Soup by ifoodreal
Vegetarian Vegetable Soup
This vegetarian vegetable soup is quick, easy and packed with lots of good summer vegetables. Perfect to save a few calories and so tasty!
Portions : 8 Portions
calories per serving : 198 kcal
a 400 g
- Optional: Fresh dill and yoghurt to serve
- [19459050 ]
Heat olive oil in a large saucepan and fry the onion and garlic over medium heat for 2 minutes. Add oregano and smoked paprika powder and fry for another minute. Then add peppers and potatoes. Mix and deglaze with chopped tomatoes and vegetable stock.
Simmer for about 30 minutes. Add corn and zucchini 5 minutes before the end. If necessary, season with salt again. Serve with chopped dill and yoghurt. Enjoy.
Peel onion and garlic and finely chop. Wash vegetables and cut into bite-sized pieces. Cut corn kernels from the flask.