Ok, these spaghetti. It is love!
We are talking about a large pot of steaming pasta wrapped in tomato-spicy Pesto Rosso. There are fresh cherry tomatoes, a cartload of basil and Burrata . I’m lagging behind the trend again at least a year, but how delicious is this creamy-mild relatives of mozzarella please? Great love.
Friends. This fast pasta dish is on the table in 20 minutes, is wonderfully summery and perfect for those who can not do without pasta even in great weather (Me! Me! Me!). So, get there!
A few things you need to know about the tomato pesto spaghetti with burrata and basil:
- I take it like good, finished Pesto Rosso. Of course you can also take homemade pesto. Or you try the whole thing with green pesto, also delicious.
- It’s best to take sweet cherry tomatoes for this dish.
- If you do not have spaghetti in the house, you can of course use any other type of pasta.
- There’s more to basil, so have a good romp.
- Low Carb gets the whole thing with Zucchini Spaghetti . Just make sure you drain the spaghetti well before mixing it with the pesto.
Ready for a decent portion of tomato pesto spaghetti with burrata and as much basil as you can find? Then let’s get started.
First you cook the spaghetti and wash tomatoes and basil. Cut the tomatoes in half, cut the basil into thin strips and BÄM – you’ve already done 95 percent of the work.
To turn the individual ingredients into a wonderfully summery dinner, now you just have to mix pasta, pesto and basil, pile it all up on a large serving plate and crown it with the tomatoes and your beautiful, creamy-delicious Burrata. Fertiiig.
Celebration dinner in perfection, if you ask me.
I hope you will love this recipe!
Tomato pesto spaghetti with burrata and basil are:
- Wonderfully summery with tomatoes and basil.
- Creamy-rich by the burrata.
- Hot and cold delicious.
- In 20 minutes on the table.
You tried this recipe? Then let me know! Comment, rate and do not forget to tag your photo on Instagram with #kochkarussell . Thank you, dear ones!
Tomato pesto spaghetti with burrata and basil
Tomato pesto spaghetti with burrata and basil is simple with 5 ingredients , fast and perfect for hot summer days. So good!
Portions : 2 Portions
Calories per serving : 755 kcal
- Salt and pepper
[ 19459001] Spaghetti after packing al dente cook.
In the meantime, wash tomatoes and basil. Halve tomatoes or cut into bite-sized pieces. Cut basil into thin strips.
Drain finished pasta and mix with the pesto. Fold in basil. Serve with the tomatoes and burrata. If necessary, season with salt and pepper. Enjoy.