And now all: TERIYAKI, TERIYAKI!
I’ll make it short: If you like fast and damn delicious Asiafood, then you need the Teriyaki Vegetable with Rice and Peanuts in your life!
Crunchy vegetables soak up the full flavor of ginger, soya and teriyaki sauce. There is a mixture of long grain and brown rice, chopped peanuts and fresh coriander.
This 25-minute court will blow you away!
How do you know that your little brother suddenly grew quite tall? You come to your parents and the delicious food you spoon right out of the pan is from him. Old Father, how can the little ones grow so fast? And then conjure up even so delicious Asiafood?
No joke, when I put the first spoon in my mouth I just thought “This recipe has to be on the blog”. When my mom came home later, of course, I congratulated her on this work of art. But she just said “That was not me, that was your brother!” Haaaach, he has taste, the little one.
Anyway, I had to try the recipe at home right away. I’ve added a little ginger, chopped peanuts and coriander and BOOM!
Taste explosion here we come!
Do not we all love recipes that look great and are damn tasty, but actually so simple that you can not tell anyone? This treat is the best example.
The ingredients for the teriyaki vegetables with rice and peanuts are super simple:
- Vegetables . I like to eat carrots and yellow and red peppers, but in theory you can just beat what you have in the fridge right now. Then pay attention only to the cooking time of each ingredient.
- Rice. My favorite is a mix of long grain and wild rice.
- Teriyaki sauce . You can get the sauce in the Asia department in the supermarket or directly in the Asian market. It ensures the unique taste.
- Soy sauce. Because just great love.
- Peanuts. The topping tastes not only super good, but also makes you full.
- Coriander. The fresh taste just fits perfectly. If you do not like coriander, you can take fresh parsley or omit the cilantro.
I hope you will love this recipe!
Teriyaki vegetables with rice and peanuts are:
- Simple .
- Vegan .
- Packed with vegetables and perfect to modify.
- In 25 minutes on the table.
You tried this recipe? Then let me know! Comment, rate and do not forget to tag your photo on Instagram with #KKfastandfresh . Thank you, dear ones!
So friends, if you feel like fast Asiafood tonight, then let’s go!
Teriyaki Vegetables with Rice and Peanuts
This vegan 9-ingredient recipe is simple and SO yummy! Packed with vegetables and on the table in 25 minutes.
Portions : 2 Portions
calories per serving : 353 kcal
red and yellow
small handful of peanuts
- Coriander to taste
Cook rice according to package instructions.
Peel carrots and cut into bite sized pieces. Heat the coconut oil in a pan and sauté the carrots.
In the meantime, wash the peppers, core them and cut into bite-sized pieces. Fry for two minutes, then add teriyaki sauce, soy sauce and ginger. To boil for 10 minutes.
Spread the rice on two plates and serve with the sauce, chopped peanuts and coriander. Enjoy.
The salt content of teriyaki and soy sauce varies enormously. If your sauce is too salty with rice at the end, just dilute with a little water and boil again.
You can take anything you can from vegetables in your fridge right now. Pay attention to the cooking time of the individual ingredients and give vegetables with a longer cooking time first in the pan.