People, this summery nectarine goat cheese salad with colorful tomatoes . Looks very impressive, but is totally easy and tastes BOMB! Did I just say that? Oh yes, friends, this baby will stay forever. Loss of the recipe would be about as tragic as the loss of my favorite favorite mustache blanket. Dramatic!
Things that turn this salad into an absolute keeper:
- Juicy, summery sweet nectarines
- Creamy goat cheese
- Crunchy romaine lettuce
- Hot honey-balsamic dressing with a touch of mustard
- Serrano ham -> For the veggies optional but super good
- Fruity-sweet by the nectarines
- Creamy-mild by the goat’s cheese
- Hearty and salty by the Serrano ham
- Sparkling sweet by the colorful tomatoes, which are currently in season and give an absolute shine
- A bit tart and crunchy due to the Romanasalat
- Rounded off by the balsamic dressing with Honey and Mustard
- ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE DELICIOUS
- Packed with nectarines, goat cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and ham.
- Topped with honey-mustard-balsamic dressing.
- The perfect summer salad.
- In 20 minutes on the table.
Goat’s cheese roll
- Parma ham
- Salt and pepper
[ 19459001] Washing lettuce, tomatoes, naktarines and basil. Cut the salad into bite-sized pieces, halve the tomatoes. Halve nectarines and cut into slices, shake basil dry. Slice the goat’s cheese roll. Pluck Parma ham into pieces.
Mix the honey-balsamic dressing with the remaining ingredients.
First spread salad, then the remaining ingredients on the plates and serve with dressing.
[ 19459007] Colorful tomatoes
This is the dream of a salad in 20 minutes on the table. I do not have to say more, right? Ran da!
When I showed you this salad yesterday in the Insta Stories, my mailbox is almost crazy. As with the Greek baked potatoes with yoghurt-feta-dip a few weeks ago, I have not come after answering the news at all.
The main message of my messages was definitely: Do not worry, friends, you do not have to wait long. The recipe is already migrating to the blog tomorrow. And here it is.
I think so, what makes this salad to the absolute OMG-how-yummy-that-because-we-can-do-the-three-days-a-piece-salad, that is Combination of ingredients. The summery nectarine and goat cheese salad is:
I do not care, it can not be any better! And honestly, salad with so many bright ingredients that is still mega easy and makes you full and happy is the absolute Burner, right? Just.
Oh, I have not mentioned the best yet. This salad is great, because the Schnibbeln for it quickly goes from the hand. Salad in bite-sized pieces, halve tomatoes, nectarines in columns, goat cheese in slices, done.
Jackpot and huge summer love.
Let me sum up the merits again for you.
Nectarine goat’s cheese salad with colorful tomatoes is:
You tried this recipe? Then let me know! Comment, rate and do not forget to tag your photo on Instagram with #kochkarussell . Thank you, dear ones!
Summery nectarine and goat cheese salad with colorful tomatoes
The summery nectarine and goat cheese salad with colorful tomatoes is simple, really impressive and only takes 20 minutes!
calories per serving : 337 kcal
The salad also tastes great with goat cream cheese. If you do not like goat cheese, I can also recommend Feta.