What’s better than decadent juicy banana bread? Decadent Juicy Strawberry Banana Bread with thick, sweet strawberry bits and neat vanilla.?
Friends, may I introduce: This 1-bowl banana bread is perfect to start the strawberry season.
Sweet and juicy and simple and fruity and banana-like and addictive good!
A few tips to make your banana bread with strawberries absolutely perfect.
1. Take really nice ripe bananas. The riper your bananas, the sweeter your banana bread will be. In addition, ripe bananas can be crushed perfectly, making your dough even more velvety. That’s why banana bread is also perfect for consuming ripe bananas.
2. Roll strawberries in flour. So that the strawberry slices do not all sink onto the banana bread, you just roll them into a little flour. Already the sweet fruits stay in place.
3. Use good flour. As for the Carrot Cake Muffins , we take good wholemeal flour and no one notices. Because I’ve already told you: Bright whole wheat flour from Aurora is innovative, strong in baking and can be used just as versatile as wheat flour Type 405 or Type 505. It has the nutritional properties of whole wheat flour , What’s more, I think the flour is great, good for us and makes the banana bread incredibly juicy. And best of all, you can use it 1 to 1 for all your favorite recipes. If that’s nothing!
Shopping Tip: You can find the light wholemeal flour in the REWE trust in the flour rack. So, go there, give it a try and mark your result on Instagram with the hashtag #meinhellesvollkornmehl !
I hope you will love this recipe!
Strawberry Banana Bread is:
- Super Simple.
- Banana and strawberry.
- Healthier with light wholemeal flour.
- Perfect for strawberry lovers.
You tried this recipe? Then let me know! Comment, rate and do not forget to tag your photo on Instagram with #kochkarussell . Thank you, dear ones!
Strawberry banana bread
1 Std. 10 Min.
1 Std. 30 Min.
- [19459040 ]
220 + 20 g
light whole wheat flour
crushed (2 large or 3 small bananas)
Oven on 180 Preheat degrees upper-lower heat. Grease the tin and dust with flour.
Mix the egg, sugar, oil, sour cream and vanilla extract in a large bowl until creamy. Add 220 g of flour, baking powder and salt and carefully fold in with a spatula until just everything is mixed. Carefully fold in crushed bananas.
Free the strawberries from the green, cut into slices and mix in a small bowl with the remaining flour. Carefully lift under the dough, then put the dough in the baking pan. Smooth and put in the oven.
Bake banana bread for about 70 minutes or until the surface is golden brown and a wooden stick comes clean from the banana bread. If the banana bread gets too dark, cover with a baking paper.
Let cool in the mold for 15 minutes, then remove from the mold and carefully place on a wire rack. Enjoy.
If your bananas are very ripe and sweet, you can reduce the amount of sugar to taste.
This advertising mail was created in cooperation with Aurora . Many thanks to Aurora for the delicious cooperation.