Simple Gnocchi Casserole with Minced Meat and Pumpkin !
This means: fluffy-soft gnocchi bubbling in hearty tomato-mince sauce under a golden-brown cheese crust to delicious perfection. And because more is sometimes more, there is also a decent load of pumpkin cubes for our 5 a day suitable for the autumn weather.
Friends, I’ll take care of you. If you like decadent cuddly, extra-chewy, simple soul-food, this recipe will change your life!
Without flax, this gnocchi casserole is the absolute HAMMER because it is so simple and soulfoodig.
You need for:
- Pumpkin. I prefer Hokkaido, which cooks nice fast and does not have to be peeled.
- Minced meat. Good organic hack is an absolute must for me. I already made the recipe with ground beef, mixed hack and vegetarian hack, you can run riot.
- Tomato paste and chopped tomatoes. The double tomato power for a lot of flavor.
- Cream. This makes the sauce super creamy.
- Onion and Knobi. Of course, our taste bombs should not be missing.
- Gnocchi . I like to take good finished out of the refrigerated shelf.
- Mozzarella. Mozzarella makes the nicest cheese crust for me. But you can also take any other cheese that is suitable for gratinating.
Sounds good? Then let’s get started.
Gnocchi casserole – Here’s how it works
For the casserole, you first roll the pumpkin. Then you simmer a hearty tomato sauce from hack, tomato paste, chopped tomatoes, cream, onion and Knobi. Next you mix gnocchi, pumpkin and tomato sauce in a casserole dish and cover everything with neat mozzarella. After 30 minutes in the oven, the cheese is golden brown and crispy and your dinner is ready.
Tip: The casserole is also great for Meal Prep. You can freeze it in portions or store it in the refrigerator for the next day. Mega handy!
Let me summarize for you again why you must try this recipe.
Simple gnocchi casserole with minced meat and pumpkin is:
- Hearty and spicy.
- Extra Cheesy.
- Packed with gnocchi, thick pumpkin pieces and spicy minced meat sauce.
- Absolute Soulfood.
- In 45 minutes on the table.
If you fancy even more delicious gnocchi recipes, I also have the 15-minute gnocchi with melted tomatoes and basil , which [ 19459019] Bombastic Gnocchi Salmon Pan with Cream Cheese Sauce Recommend 15-minute Gnocchi with Tomato Sauce and Mozzarella .
You tried this recipe? Then let me know! Comment, rate and do not forget to tag your photo on Instagram with #kochkarussell . Thank you, dear ones!
Simple gnocchi casserole with minced meat and pumpkin
small Hokkaido pumpkin
Organic Minced Meat
- Salt and pepper
Oven Preheat to 200 degrees upper-lower heat.
Peel and finely chop garlic and onions. Wash pumpkin, halve and cut into bite-sized pieces. Heat the oil in a pan and sauté onions and garlic. Add minced meat and season with salt and pepper. Simmer for about 5 minutes with occasional stirring. Add the tomato puree, stir in and fry briefly. Deglaze with tomatoes and cream, add herbs and simmer briefly. Season with salt and pepper.
Meanwhile, place gnocchi and pumpkin pieces in a baking dish and mix. Add mince sauce and mozzarella. Approximately Bake for 30 minutes until the cheese is golden brown and crispy. Enjoy hot.