Ok friends, I have a suggestion. How about we all make it like the Italians in the heat? During the day it is just too hot for elaborate cooking and large meals.
But in the evening, when it’s finally cooled down a bit, Herr Kochkarussell and I just like to make ourselves comfortable with a large portion of spaghetti with zucchini and white wine sauce .
It all goes something like this: Spaghetti cuddle up in a delicious garlic white wine sauce with crispy fried zucchini fritters and fresh thyme. And because Parmesan makes everything better, there’s still a decent portion of grated Parmesan on top.
20 minutes, summery, perfect!
A few things you need to know about this nifty spaghetti recipe.
- Fresh thyme and garlic provide a great deal of flavor.
- It looks especially pretty with colorful zucchini (zucchini are currently dirt cheap so ran there), but it works of course only with green or yellow.
- I took dry white wine (Pinot Gris) for the sauce.
- If you do not like white wine, you could try vegetable broth instead.
- Also suitable for all Low Carb fans Zucchini Spaghetti great.
- Parmesan obendruff makes the whole dish perfect.
Sounds good? It gets better!
For this recipe you only need a pot , a pan and 20 minutes Preparation time!
The first thing you cook for the spaghetti with zucchini and white wine sauce noodles in plenty of salted al dente. In the meantime, fry the zucchini slices with garlic and thyme in olive oil. The whole thing you delete with white wine, some pasta water and a little butter. Now all you have to do is fold in the noodles and a little olive oil (butter AND olive oil gives you another taste kick). Season with salt and pepper, Parmesan obendruff, ready.
Of course you can still pimp the spaghetti. How about
- colorful tomatoes
- quite a lot of fresh basil
- Feta instead of Parmesan
- Homemade Antipasti
- Everything else you’re interested in
I hope you get this recipe love!
Quick Spaghetti with Zucchini White Wine Sauce are:
- Packed with fried zucchini, garlic, thyme and a light white wine sauce.
- In 20 minutes on the table.
You tried this recipe? Then let me know! Comment, rate and do not forget to tag your photo on Instagram with #kochkarussell . Thank you, dear ones!
Quick Spaghetti with Zucchini White Wine Sauce
The quick spaghetti with zucchini white wine sauce are perfect for the summer, super yummy and vegetarian!
Countries & Regions:
calories per serving : 784 kcal
(a small handful)
2 + 1
- Salt & Pepper
[ 19459001] Wash and slice the zucchini. Peel garlic and chop finely. Wash thyme, shake dry and peel off leaves.
Pasta according to package instructions al dente cook.
In the meantime, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large pan. Salt the zucchini slices and fry with garlic and thyme. Deglaze with 3-4 spoonfuls of pasta water and the white wine. Simmer briefly, melt butter in it and season well with salt and pepper.
Add spaghetti to the zucchini slices, add remaining olive oil and mix well. Season with salt and pepper and serve with parmesan.