Friends, we have a date! You come in cuddly socks, Muckelpulli and joggers, lights the candles and makes you comfortable on my large white dining table. And I’m serving THE Star of Autumn: Pumpkin Mince Pan with Feta .
We are talking about pumpkin cubes, which simmer with delicious crispy minced meat and tomato sauce to delicious perfection. In addition, there’s salty-creamy feta and lots of junk with curry, Knobi and cumin.
Hearty and spicy and filling and low carb and just OMG good!
The best news first: The ingredients for the pumpkin-hack-pan are super easy. You need:
- Pumpkin. Yesss, finally pumpkin time again! I prefer Hokkaido, which cooks nice fast and does not have to be peeled.
- Minced meat. Good organic hack is an absolute must for me. Our trusted organic cheese farm just had fresh ground beef, so I only used beef. Mixed hack is synonymous but.
- Tomato sauce. You can already imagine: I take the world’s best simple tomato sauce out of the oven . But do not worry, you can also just use good ones.
- Feta. This salty-hearty cheese is one of my absolute favorite ingredients. Because it is also super durable and pimps every dish, I always have a body in the house.
You take an onion, a clove of garlic, oil, a few spices and you’re done. Sounds good? Then let’s get started!
Pumpkin and minced meat pan with feta – Here’s how it works
For the pan, you first roll the pumpkin into small pieces. Then you roast the hack with onion and Knobi until the minced meat is nice and crispy. Now add the pumpkin and tomato sauce and let it boil for 15-20 minutes with a lid to a thick, creamy sauce. Finally, you crumble the feta in the pan and season the whole thing with cumin, curry, salt and pepper. Finished.
Now you’re doing a little dance of joy, because you’ve just cooked THE Autumn Soulfood par excellence. And then spoon off and off to Soulfood heaven with you!
Let me summarize for you again why you must try this bang recipe.
Pumpkin Hack Pan with Feta is:
- Super Simple.
- Low carb.
- Packed with crispy ground beef, pumpkin, tomato sauce and spicy feta cheese.
- Absolute Autumn Soulfood.
You tried this recipe? Then let me know! Comment, rate and do not forget to tag your photo on Instagram with #kochkarussell . Thank you, dear ones!
Pumpkin Mince Pan with Feta
Portions : 4 Portions
- Salt and pepper
Pumpkin halve, core and cut into small pieces. Peel onion and garlic and chop finely.
Heat the oil in a large pan with a lid or in a pot and fry the minced meat in it for 5 minutes, then add the onion and garlic and fry for another 5 minutes.
Deglaze minced meat with tomato sauce and 200 ml of water. Add the pumpkin cubes and simmer for about 15-20 minutes with the lid until the pumpkin is soft. Stir in the cumin, curry and crumbled feta and season with salt and pepper. Enjoy.
Rice or noodles are suitable as a side dish, but the pan also tastes super solo as a low carb dinner ,