Do you know why you are the super coolest? Because you stand on pointed cabbage. Namely, full grenade. ♡
For once completely among us: I never thought that the bombastic pointed cabbage-hack-pan goes through the roof with you , I mean, this month the recipe was called almost as frequently as the homepage. You have to do that first.
And here it comes! Imagine, the pointed cabbage-hack-pan is doing its best buddies potatoes and extra cheese together to pamper you as a hearty, creamy pointed cabbage-mince casserole . We are talking here of juicy pointed cabbage and crispy minced meat, which with potato slices in a creamy sauce crunch to a deliciously creamy, hearty dinner. And because a thick cheese crust just makes everything better, there’s obendruff golden brown baked cheese.
Let’s do it!
The most important facts first. For this savory, spicy casserole you only need 9 ingredients , a pan and a casserole .
- Potatoes. Best floury cooking, which are in the oven nice and soft.
- Pointed cabbage. One of my favorite cabbage varieties because it is so wonderfully tender in texture and flavor.
- Good organic minced meat.
- Taste carrier. I like to take garlic, onions, tomato paste and Provencal herbs.
- cheese. The more stringy, the better.
Sounds easy? It is!
Okidoki, let’s get started.
The pointed cabbage minced meat casserole with potatoes makes it in 3 simple steps.
Pointed cabbage mince casserole – Here’s how it works
1.Cutting . For this, you schnitzel the cabbage into thin strips, the potatoes into thin slices and onions and knobs in cubes.
2nd roast. Next, you’ll hack the minced meat and taste it with tomato paste, onion, garlic, Provencal herbs and salt and pepper. Then the cabbage may still be in the pan for a few minutes.
3. Layers. For the perfect pointed cabbage-casserole, you put half of the potatoes in your mold and top it with half of the pointed cabbage-hack filling. Repeat the process and sprinkle the casserole decadently thick with grated cheese. Cream, salt and pepper on top, then allow the casserole in the oven.
Now you just have to wait for half an hour. In time you can dream of your deliciously creamy, hearty casserole.
I hope you will love this recipe!
Cabbage and ground beef casserole with potatoes is:
- Super simple.
- Packed with crispy ground beef, tender cabbage and potatoes.
- Spicy with onions, garlic and herbs of Provence.
- Absolute Soulfood.
You tried this recipe? Then let me know! Comment, rate and do not forget to tag your photo on Instagram with #kochkarussell . Thank you, dear ones!
Pointed Cabbage Mince Casserole with Potatoes
Pointed Cabbage Mince Casserole with Potatoes is a simple 9-ingredient recipe from the oven. Absolute Soulfood and made fast!
Portions : 4 Portions
small pointed cabbage
approx. 350 g
mixed organic minced meat
EL Tomato Paste
EL Herbs of Provence
- Salt & Pepper
Onion Peel and finely chop garlic. Cut cabbage into very thin strips. Peel potatoes and cut into thin slices.
Preheat oven to 200 degrees upper-lower heat.
Roast minced meat in a large pan, then add onion and garlic and fry for a few minutes. Season with tomato paste, herbs of Provence and salt and pepper. Add cabbage and fry for 2-3 minutes with occasional stirring.
Place in a medium-sized casserole dish first half of the potatoes, then half of the pointed cabbage-hack mixture. Repeat the process, then pour over cream, salt and pepper again and sprinkle with cheese.
Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes. If the casserole gets too dark during baking, cover with a baking paper.
Season again with salt and pepper, then enjoy.