Advertising. This post contains affiliate links.
I know, I’m late at the party. But can we talk about it once BDSH how horny Meal Prep is?
I mean. What could be better than cooking up everything neatly in glass jars (I love these with a and with two drawers [19459009 ]) and to get the finished food only from the fridge? Just!
And because pasta AND healthy is my life, today’s first-ever meal prep recipe Orzo Chickpea Meal Prep Salad with Feta .
Hearty and healthy and filling and perfect to prepare and absolutely unbelievably good!
Convinced of the idea of coming home in the evening and having your meal ready in the fridge? Then let’s get started!
For the Orzo-chickpea meal prep-salad with feta you first cook the noodles according to the packing instructions. In the meantime, scramble the vegetables and mix it with the chopped peas and a handful of parsley. Now you just have to mix the lemon juice, olive oil, Knobi, salt and pepper, the dressing and distribute everything in 6 airtight sealable cans, finished is.
This brisk Meal Prep Pasta Salad with peppers, chickpeas and romaine lettuce is hearty, filling and wonderfully refreshing with its lemon and olive oil dressing. Plus there’s fat feta cubes and filling orzo noodles, perfect.
Meal Prep Tips
- I use these Meal Prep Glass Boxes for recipes where everything comes in a box.
- The Meal Prep glass cases with two compartments I love when I want to keep curry and rice separately, for example. They are also great for yoghurt and topping, meat and sauce, etc.
- So that the salad does not get muddy, it is important that their salad and dressing separately stored. At home, I put the dressing in a small bowl in the box. If you want to take the salad, you can super the dressing in a small pesto glass or similar. transport.
- Instead of chickpeas, boiled beans are also very suitable.
I hope you will love this recipe!
Orzo Chickpea Meal Prep Salad with Feta is:
- Super Simple.
- Hearty and filling.
- Packed with orzo pasta, mixed salad, feta and creamy lemon-olive oil dressing.
- Meal Prep Soulfood and shelf life in the refrigerator for a few days.
You tried this recipe? Then let me know! Comment, rate and do not forget to tag your photo on Instagram with #kochkarussell . Thank you, dear ones!
Orzo Chickpea Meal Prep Salad with Feta
Main Course, Salad
Portions : 6 Portions
10 + 120
can of chickpeas
- Salt and Pepper
[ 19459001] Cook noodles according to the instructions on the package, drain and mix with 10 ml of olive oil. Let cool down.
While doing so, rinse chickpeas, drain and place in a large bowl. Wash the salad and paprika and dice to the mouth. Peel onions and cut them into fine pieces. Wash parsley, spin dry and finely chop. Put everything to the chickpeas in the bowl.
Peel the garlic and finely chop it, add remaining olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper to a sealable glass and shake well.
Noodles, salad, feta and dressing (in small bowls) evenly divided into 6 cans. Store until airtight in the refrigerator.
Airtightly kept in the fridge, the meal Prep salad lingers a few days.