Sometimes we just have to indulge in absolute, ultra-creamy, super-easy Soulfood for dinner. Enter: One Pot Tortellini with Tomato Cream Sauce .
What we are looking forward to in the morning:
- Velvety, tomato sauce that simmers all by itself.
- Onion, Knobi and neat Italian herbs for extra flavor.
- Juicy Three Cheese Tortellini.
- Fragrant basil bows on top.
- All in one pot, because who wants to wash in the evening?
Friends, it could not be better!
This recipe is incredibly simple. Onions and Knobi sweat for 2 minutes. Then add tomatoes, cream, stock and spices to the pot and simmer for 15 minutes. Finally, cook the tortellini in the sauce and soak up all the flavor. Fresh basil to it and Bidde Thank you Ciao, fancy dinner ready.
Ok, I’ll tell you something: Actually, the One Pot Tortellini were planned as soup. But then I let them simmer a little bit longer (upsi) and from this is this wonderfully creamy, tomato One Pot Wonder has become. How good that we find velvety Soulfood anyway a whole shovel better.
Countdown Feierabendküche made easy eBook
Apropros easypeasy Soulfood: Friends, only 3 more days until the Feierabendküche leicht gemacht eBook appears! This baby has come to make your everyday life easier. Look forward to:
- 30 Must Have Basic Ingredients , which must not be missing in your kitchen from now on.
- 30 recipes , for which you only have basic ingredients and max. 4 fresh ingredients needed.
- 5 Bonus Recipes , for which you only need basic ingredients. That means: If you have everyone in the house, you always have dinner.
- Tips, Tricks, Guides and the Ultimate Closing Night Shopping Crib Sheet .
If you do not want to miss the eBook, sign up for the Cooking Carousel Newsletter ! So you get the very first answer, as soon as you can secure your own personal copy.
I hope you will love this recipe!
One Pot Tortellini with Tomato Cream Sauce are:
- Ultra creamy.
- Creamy and tomatoe.
- Absolute Closing Soulfood.
- In 30 minutes on the table.
You tried this recipe? Then let me know! Comment, rate and do not forget to tag your photo on Instagram with #kochkarussell . Thank you, dear ones!
One Pot Tortellini with Tomato Cream Sauce
- salt and pepper
Peel onion and garlic and chop finely. Heat oil in a large saucepan and fry both in medium heat for 2 minutes.
Add chopped tomatoes, chopped tomatoes, cream, vegetable stock and spices and simmer for 15 minutes.
Add tortellini and simmer for 5-10 minutes. Season generously with salt and pepper and enjoy with fresh basil.