One Pot Pasta with Tomatoes and Mozzarella ?
Noodles that merge with sun-ripened tomatoes, basil, vegetable stock and garlic in just 15 minutes for the perfect summer dinner? Mozzarella, which pulls delicious cheese threads?
Dear ones. Do the favor and spoil yourself very fast with this 15-minute noodle luck. You will not regret it!
Hach, the summer. There is no better season, right?
When the sun shines from the sky, we want to spend as much time outdoors as possible. We finally have to work on our sun kissed complexion, enjoy cool drinks and eat as much watermelon as we can. And what are we not in the mood for in summer? Exactly! To stand in the kitchen for a long time.
The Rescue: One Pot Pasta . One pot of pasta with tomatoes and mozzarella, to be exact.
If I had to describe this delicious soulfood in a nutshell, then it would be EASY. This One Pot Pasta combines everything a perfect summer recipe needs.
- Simple preparation.
- Good, simple ingredients.
- The most important: Simply delicious.
1. Simple preparation. I am often asked which recipe I would recommend to cook beginners. One tip is definitely One Pot Pasta . You put all the ingredients in a pot, let it cook for 10 minutes and stir it a few times. As soon as the noodles are soaked with the taste of vegetable stock, tomatoes and basil, you pick up an extra portion of mozzarella and taste it all with salt and pepper. Done is your brisk summer dinner.
2. Good, simple ingredients. Pasta, tomatoes, basil, garlic, mozzarella and vegetable stock. Well, did you count? You only need 6 ingredients for this one pot pasta. Oh yesss. And because recipes with few ingredients depend on the quality of each one, we treat ourselves to the best of everything. Sun-ripened free-range tomatoes. A big handful of fresh basil. Mozzarella, of course, the extra-delicious Mozzarella di Bufala. And: vegetables Fond.
But not some vegetable fond. For the One Pot Pasta with Tomatoes and Mozzarella I indulged in the Organic Vegetable Fond of Lacroix . Cooked from fresh organic vegetables, bottled and as tasty as no powder broth in the world gets. This of course without flavor enhancer, yeast extract and artificial colors. So!
And it gets better. Among all those who create a delicious recipe with the Organic Vegetable Fund, Lacroix, in cooperation with EatSmarter, is raffling off lots of delicacies from Lacroix and my beloved Silit pot set. You can find all information at EatSmarter and at the end of the post.
3. Simply delicious. Pasta + Tomatoes + Mozzarella + Basil = Great Love. I think that’s all I have to say, is not it?
The One Pot Pasta with Tomatoes and Mozzarella is:
- Extra Cheesy.
- Packed with a few, good ingredients.
- In 15 minutes on the table.
The One Pot Pasta with Tomato and Mozzarella is packed with the best summer has to offer. You have to try this 6-ingredient recipe!
One Pot Pasta with Tomatoes and Mozzarella
This 15-minute recipe requires only a pot and a handful of fresh ingredients. Tomatoes, mozzarella and lots of fresh basil, ready.
Portions : 4
calories per serving : 532 kcal
large handful of basil
, e.g. of Lacroix
grated mozzarella and mozzarella balls to taste
- salt and pepper
Cherry Halve tomatoes. Cut basil leaves into fine strips. Chop garlic cloves.
Put together with pasta and vegetable stock in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil, then simmer over medium heat for about 10 minutes until the noodles are cooked. Stir every two minutes.
Season with salt and pepper. Fold in grated mozzarella. Distribute mozzarella balls on top. Enjoy.
* This advertising post is co-produced originated with Lacroix . A big thank you to the Lacroix team for the delicious cooperation.
[ Raffle for you
Finally I have a great announcement for you! Lacroix is currently running a raffle in partnership with Eat Smarter to win my beloved Silit pots and many delicious
delicacies from Lacroix. You want to participate in the raffle? Nothing easier than that! Simply submit here your favorite regional and seasonal dish and with a bit of luck, you too can soon cook with the grandiose silit pots. I’m hugging you all thumbs!
Well, dear, where are the One Pot Pasta fans? And what do you say to this summery version with tomatoes and mozzarella?