People! Gasping! The Mango Kokos Overnight Oats are summer breakfast DELUXE!
I mean, let that melt on your tongue. Each spoon consists of fruity mango sauce, coconut Overnight Oats to fall in love with AND thick mango pieces. Deliciously creamy, refreshingly cool, fruity and coconuty on top.
Honestly? Yes, please!
Hach, Overnight Oats. For me that’s a Never Ending Love Story.
I just think there is no more convenient breakfast. After the vacation there is a lot of time left in the multimedia lab to evaluate my master thesis. And no joke, if I want to be there on the mat at 9 o’clock in the morning and do 12 things before, the breakfast has to go fast.
Right at the top of my breakfast list are the Mango Kokos Overnight Oats. For this I prepare the Kokos Overnight Oats already in the evening and take care of the mango. So all I have to do in the morning is to spoon everything in a large bowl and top it with lots of mango cubes and delicious mango sauce.
Bonus: These Overnight Oats have everything a good breakfast needs:
- Oatmeal as a filling base so your stomach does not growl after a few minutes.
- Coconut flakes for the taste and the extra dose of exoticism.
- A velvety fruit sauce that makes each spoon 1000 percent better.
- Refreshing mango pieces on top, through which you already do something for your 5 a day. By the way: The man always thinks that I LOVE a bit too many things. My love is so limitless that I love not only sweet omis and opis incredibly, but also optional pasta, the ultra-cuddly cardigan that I bought on holiday and all the ingredients that are available in the current season on the market.
Yeah, I’m definitely an enthusiastic person and always prefer to say too much how great I find something, rather than say it too little. I mean, it’s great if you can get excited about things and I bet many of you are, right?
Anyway (YESSS my darling!) I love these ONOs wholeheartedly. Do you want to know why? Quite simply:
The Mango Kokos Overnight Oats are:
- Super Simple.
- Wonderfully exotic with juicy mango and coconut.
- The perfect breakfast for those who need to be fast in the morning.
Need some more delicious Overnight Oats recipes? How about delicious Apple Pie Overnight Oats , Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats or Creamy Banana Chocolate Overnight Oats !
You tried this recipe? Then let me know! Comment, rate and do not forget to tag your photo on Instagram with #kochkarussell . Thank you, dear ones!
Summery Mango Coconut Overnight Oats, which sweeten your start to the day!
Mango Coconut Overnight Oats
The creamy-fruity mango coconut Overnight Oats with oatmeal, milk, coconut flakes, mango and a little maple syrup are super easy and really delicious!
Portions : 2 Portion
calories per serving : 300 kcal
Put milk, oatmeal, coconut flakes and maple syrup in a sealable tin. Mix well, then refrigerate overnight.
To serve, peel mango and dice the pulp. Puree one half and add as a sauce to the Overnight Oats. Serve with the remaining mango cubes.