Okay, I get it. Italian Pasta Salad with Salami sounds a bit crazy at first. Because: Pasta salad with salami? Seriously?
But friends, I swear to you, this station wagon is so good that with every fork you’ll pay close attention to whipping up a piece of salty-spicy salami. Spaghetti, cool vegetables, a carload of Parmesan and garlic-Italian dressing and BOOM, crush. ♥
Well, come on!
Ok, let’s take a quick look at the To Do list for this dream of a summer salad.
Italian Pasta Salad with Salami – Here’s how it works
- Cooking noodles. Let’s go, Pasta we can finally do the best.
- Slicing vegetables and salami. Pickles, peppers, tomatoes and salami in bite-sized pieces, done.
- Mixing Dressing. For the Italian Pasta Salad with Salami we use my very favorite Italian Dressing . Best of all, we just cut all the ingredients into the food processor or the blender and off for it.
- Mix everything. This is where pasta, vegetables, salami, dressing, Parmesan and olives combine to delicious perfection.
Kingt easy? It is. And Madre Mio, what will you be rewarded with this salad. We are talking cool, crisp vegetables, hearty sausage, pasta because pasta is always, Knobi olive oil dressing, olives and neat Parmesan cheese. Haaaaaaach.
Before you fall straight into the kitchen, a few Tips to the end:
- Instead of salami you can too wonderful Cabanossi or another form of hard sausage take.
- You do not like olives? Then just leave it out.
- Instead of Parmesan, Grana Padano or other hard cheese is also suitable.
- The salad tastes very good, so you can prepare it super.
So friends, now definitely nothing can go wrong. So, let it taste you.
I hope you will love this recipe!
Italian Pasta Salad with Salami is:
- Refreshing by the vegetables.
- Perfect for picnics, barbecues and dinners.
- Absolute Summer Soulfood.
You tried this recipe? Then let me know! Comment, rate and do not forget to tag your photo on Instagram with #kochkarussell . Thank you, dear ones!
Italian Pasta Salad with Salami
This quick and easy Salad Salad recipe is hearty, filling and perfect for barbecues and parties!
TL Italian herbs
- Salt and pepper
Pasta Cook according to the packing instructions al dente.
Wash vegetables and dice them to the mouth. Dice salami. For the dressing, add oil, Italian herbs, Balsamic Bianco garlic and sugar with 2 tablespoons water and 1 teaspoon salt to a blender and mix until the dressing is deliciously creamy.
Mix drained noodles, vegetables, salami, dressing, olives and Parmesan in a large bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper and enjoy.