Sometimes it’s crazy. 5 1/2 years it has taken to the first dip recipe in Kochkarussell. And now Schlach is going to Schlach. After bathing all together in the simple aubergine feta dip this summer, today’s next blast is: Greek Yoghurt Feta Dip with Lemon .
The ultra-creamy spread tastes like you’re spooning out the Greek summer: salty feta, creamy, Greek yoghurt, and fragrant lemon ripeness. For even more creaminess, there are a few spoonfuls of cream cheese and garlic, dill and herbs for the taste.
Friends I’ll tell you, this super simple dip you have to try!
Can we briefly talk about the locations for this quick 7-ingredient recipe? The Greek yoghurt feta dip with lemon is an absolute all-rounder. It tastes great:
- Vegetable sticks. Cucumbers, carrots, peppers, tomatoes, you name it.
- Baguette and Chiabatta. Onion baguette is my absolute favorite, because the sweetness of the onions goes perfectly with the salty-lemony dip.
- Grill vegetables and baked potatoes. Who does not like to eat his vegetables?
- Barbecues. Meat, vegetables, bread – everything goes, everything tastes good. Bomb!
Ok. Where we have clarified that, we can talk about the preparation. For the feta dip with lemon you only need a food processor and 10 minutes time. You simply mix all the ingredients in the food processor or in the blender and taste the whole thing with salt, pepper and chili, done.
Finally, I have some must-have tips for you.
- Instead of feta you can also use normal sheep or goat cheese. I just take what I have in the fridge for the spread. The taste is always a bit different and guaranteed extra tasty.
- You can prepare the dip super. You are invited to a party tomorrow, but do not have time to cook in the evening? No problem. If this treat is a night through, it even tastes so good again.
- No buck on garlic flag? No problem! Add the chopped garlic to hot olive oil for 30-60 seconds and let it crush while stirring without getting brown. Already the Knobigeschmack becomes much milder.
Cool or cool? Just! So friends, ran there!
I hope you will love this recipe!
Greek yogurt feta dip with lemon is:
- Super easy.
- Packed with thick pieces of fat, yoghurt, garlic and lemon.
- Perfect for picnics, brunches and barbecues.
- Ready to enjoy in 10 minutes.
Still more Greek flavor pleasing? Then I can also tell you the Chicken Tzatziki Bowl , the Greek baked potatoes with yogurt feta dip and the recommend Greek tortellini salad .
You tried this recipe? Then let me know! Comment, rate and do not forget to tag your photo on Instagram with #kochkarussell . Thank you, dear ones!
Greek yogurt feta dip with lemon
Portions : 6 Portions
Attrition from an organic lemon
- salt, pepper, red chili flakes
- [ 19459001] Put all ingredients in the food processor. Mix until the dip has a creamy texture. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until served and enjoy.
We like to eat the dip with crackers, vegetable sticks or Chiabatta.
The spread can be prepared perfectly and stored in the refrigerator until served.