Super Simple Carrot Cake Muffins .?
Friends, I’m not exaggerating when I say: These are the best muffins I’ve ever baked! Incredibly juicy, cinnamon and packed with thick pecan pieces. And because more is sometimes more, there’s a deliciously lemony creme fraiche topping.
Oh yeah, you’re definitely the hero at the Easter brunch. And best of all, the Carrot Cake Muffins are healthier and you only need 1 bowl and 20 minutes preparation time.
So, get there!
These cupcakes are all that I need right now.
- Super simple. Honestly. Is it just me or do you have too many recipes that you will never bake because you need about 1000 ingredients and 37 kitchen utensils? We just want really good muffins. Enter: This recipe. For the Carrot Cake Muffins you only need 1 bowl and easypeasy ingredients. Thats how it is suppost to be!
- Spring fresh. The carrot rasps make the muffins perfectly juicy and the crème fraiche topping gets a good kick due to the abrasion of an organic lemon.
- Quick made. Spring means we want to spend as much time as possible in the sun. That means: no long baking actions. That’s why you stand for the carrot muffins just 20 minutes in the kitchen. Ohhh YES.
Convinced? Then you go.
Carrot Cake Muffins – Here’s how
For the muffins, you first mix all the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Then you take care of the liquid ingredients. Oil, eggs, vanilla extract and milk are gradually mixed with the dough. Finally, you pick up carrot rasps and pecans, and you can spread the dough on the muffin tin. After 25 minutes in the oven, the Carrot Cake Muffins are ready and allowed to cool. Then mix creme fraiche, lemon and sugar and spread the topping on the muffins. Ready to enjoy!
Ok, let’s talk briefly about the highlight of this recipe: We take good wholemeal flour for the muffins and no one notices the taste!
Because: Aurora came up with something completely new – Light wholemeal flour . The flour is strong in baking and can be used just as versatile as our well-known wheat flour Type 405 or Type 505, but has the nutritional properties of a whole wheat flour. That means we get wonderfully fluffy, fine-pored, super tasty muffins, but the flour still contains all the valuable ingredients of the whole grain. You can also use it 1 to 1 in your everyday recipes. Cool or cool? Just!
So friends, be sure to check out the bright wholemeal flour of Aurora at REWE Trust, try it out and tag your Instagram result with the hashtag #meinhellesvollkornmehl !
I hope you will love this recipe!
The Carrot Cake Muffins are:
- Super Simple.
- Healthier with light wholemeal flour.
- Packed with pecan pieces and lemony cream fraiche topping.
- Prepared in 20 minutes.
You tried this recipe? Then let me know! Comment, rate and do not forget to tag your photo on Instagram with #kochkarussell . Thank you, dear ones!
Carrot Cake Muffins
Portions : 12 Portions
Light Whole Wheat Flour
TL baking powder
TL vanilla extract
Oven on Preheat 180 degrees and grease a muffin tray.
In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Stir in sunflower oil. Stir in eggs and mix until well blended.
Stir in vanilla extract and milk. Then add carrots and pecans and stir until well blended.
Fill dough evenly into the muffin tin. Bake at 180 degrees for about 25 minutes until the muffins are dry on the top and slightly golden brown.
Let the muffins cool completely before decorating with the topping. Then mix the creme fraiche, lemon and sugar and add the topping evenly to the muffins. Enjoy.
The recipe also works great with other nuts like walnuts or hazelnuts. If you have no nuts in the house, it works without.
This promotional post was created in association with Aurora . Many thanks to Aurora for the delicious cooperation.