Friends of the Sun, These Baked Potatoes with Pumpkin, Brussel Sprouts and Feta are about the most practical recipe in the world!
I mean, you just put potatoes, squash, brussels sprouts, etc. on a tin and let the oven do the work.
The best: After half an hour you will be spoiled with baked potatoes, which are wonderfully crunchy on the outside and wonderfully creamy on the inside. In addition there are our autumn favorites Pumpkin and Brussels sprouts, which come up with crispy Knobi and olive oil to crispy top form. Chili and thick, salty Fetakrümmel obendruff and the closing time is saved!
Very short. I actually lost this recipe to myself. The baked potatoes are simply an autumnal version of the baked potatoes with green asparagus, tomatoes and feta, which went through the ceiling with you at the beginning of the year.
After the glamorous summer, I am absolutely ready for all the horny shit (sorry but isso) that autumn has to offer.
Your shopping list for baked potato with pumpkin, brussels sprouts and feta cheese looks like this:
- Potatoes -> Now you get great on the market or in the supermarket. I like to take firm-boiling for more bite, mehligkochende go but also.
- Hokkaido Pumpkin -> Another location for this tasty treat! It is best to take a medium size, then you can eat it twice.
- Brussels sprouts -> We always hear that it only tastes after the first frost. According to the lady of my favorite vegetable stall on the market, that’s not true today, as the bitter substances were bred out. According to her, much more depends on the quality and fertilization of Brussels sprouts. So, look up at the Brussels sprouts purchase. 😉
- Feta -> You always get. Always goes.
To do this you grab some olive oil, herbs, knobs and salt and pepper and you’re ready to go.
Baked Potatoes with Pumpkin, Brussels Sprouts and Feta – Here’s how
First you wash the vegetables, cut everything into bite-sized pieces and spread it on a baking paper occupied baking tray. After adding chopped knobs, olive oil, herbs and salt and pepper, mix everything well (I find it easiest with my hands) and crumble the feta over it. Now you just have to push the tin into the oven and let it bake for about 30 minutes to crispy-spicy perfection. Easy!
Alas, with us there were the baked potatoes with pumpkin, brussels sprouts and feta lately all the time, by the way. There is a lot going on here and everything that is simple and still tastes damn good is exactly my thing.
So friends, ran there!
I hope you will love this recipe!
Baked Potatoes with Pumpkin, Brussel Sprouts and Feta are:
- Packed with neat autumn vegetables, spices and feta.
- Super handy (only one sheet!).
You tried this recipe? Then let me know! Comment, rate and do not forget to tag your photo on Instagram with #cooking carousel. Thank you, dear ones!
Baked Potatoes with Pumpkin, Brussels Sprouts and Feta
simple, potatoes, pumpkin, oven
Portions : 4 Portions
TL Herbs of Provence dried
TL thyme dried
EL olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
One Cover the baking tray with baking paper and preheat the oven to 220 degrees upper-lower heat.
Wash potatoes, peel as needed and dice into small pieces. Peel and chop garlic. Wash Hokkaido, remove seeds and cut into bite-sized pieces. Clean and halve the Brussels sprouts.
Mix all ingredients except the feta cheese on the baking sheet. Salts and peppers.
Crumble the feta over it, and bake the tin in the oven for about 30-35 minutes. Season and enjoy as needed.