You’ve probably noticed it earlier this week in the 11 quick and easy Grilled Salad Recipes : I’m just up a small grill / summer / pasta salad trip.
You have to know: For me, pasta salads are the perfect picnic companions. A large bowl of pasta salad, a bottle of fancy water with lemon and lime (yes, that’s fancy for me) and off to dinner for the beach. That is my intention for this summer. Finally, more regularly to the sea, finally we sit here in good old Kiel directly at the source.
I can tell you that Asian Pasta Salad with Peanut Sauce is the best accompaniment. We’re talking about whole wheat spaghetti and lots of crunchy vegetables bathing in a creamy-spicy peanut sauce with lime juice, soy sauce and knobi. And because more is sometimes more, the whole thing is topped with chopped peanuts and spring onion rolls. OMG YES!
The Best of This Pasta Salad :
- You always have the main ingredients home: pasta, vegetables, oil, vinegar, peanut butter, garlic, maple syrup / honey, soy sauce.
- Super filling.
- But not too heavy due to the vegetables. Anyway, here you can let off steam and take what you have in the fridge right now.
- Spaghetti instead of Asian noodles. They are sometimes hard to come by, but spaghetti is really everywhere.
- The sauce. Old Dad, in that creamy luck of peanut butter, garlic, lime juice, soy sauce, maple syrup and oil, I could get into it.
- Cold and lukewarm incredibly good.
- Vegan. I repeat, this decadently creamy, hearty pasta salad is vegan!
More reasons you do not need, right? Then let’s get started!
Asian Pasta Salad with Peanut Sauce – Here’s how it works
First you put on the pasta water and blanched the mangetout pills for a minute. Then she cooks the spaghetti after packing al dente. In the meantime, slice the vegetables into thin strips and mix the deliciously creamy peanut sauce with the remaining ingredients. Now you just have to mix everything and approve your first big and delicious fork.
Life can be so easy! And you the star at the next picnic. Or in the evening on the couch. Or on the beach. Or just always.
I hope you will love this recipe!
Asian spaghetti salad with peanut sauce is:
- Peanut Buttery.
- Packed with lots of crispy vegetables, wholemeal pasta and peanuts.
- Perfect for hot summer days, barbecue parties and after work.
You tried this recipe? Then let me know! Comment, rate and do not forget to tag your photo on Instagram with #kochkarussell . Thank you, dear ones!
Asian Pasta Salad with Peanut Sauce
The Asian Pasta Salad with Peanut Sauce is super easy and SO good. Perfect for picnics and barbecues!
Portions : 6 Portions
Calories per serving : 533 kcal
Whole Grain Spaghetti
- Spring onions and peanuts optional
Put on the pasta water. Blanch the sugar peas for one minute in the boiling water, then remove from the pot and cook the noodles al dente as per the instructions on the package.
In the meantime, wash carrots and peppers and cut into thin strips. Peel garlic and chop finely. For the sauce mix oil, vinegar, maple syrup, peanut butter, lime juice and chopped garlic.
Mix spilled and cold-baked noodles in a large bowl with the sauce, then add the vegetables. Serve with spring onion cubes and chopped peanuts.
I like the recipe for whole wheat spaghetti, but normal spaghetti works also wonderful.
If you like your pasta salad very saucig, I would make the 1 1/2-fold amount of sauce.