Christmas is a gourmet time! We invite our loved ones, eat together and enjoy the cozy pre-Christmas. The question is often: What should we cook? Of course it should be really nice hearty and pre-Christmas. But a lot of effort, where we already have so much to do at Christmas time anyway? No thanks!
Friends, I have something for you. Whether spicy savoy cabbage with bacon and cream, hearty leeks-Schupfnudel pan or baked potatoes with brussels sprouts, squash and feta cheese – these 11 quick and easy pre-Christmas recipes are super easy, pre-Christmas and always well received.
So, let it taste you and let’s go!
My favorites for:
- A pre-Christmas dinner with friends: [ 19459034] Pointed cabbage mince casserole with potatoes
- A large portion of soulfood: Past a with mushroom cream sauce and fennel
- Hearty fodder as from grandma: Savoy cabbage with bacon and cream
- Vegan Christmas Delicacies: Hearty Leek Shook Pasta Pan
- Quick, cuddly dinner after Christmas shopping: One Pot Mac and Cheese [19459008 ]
[19459033 ] Cold days when we feel like soup Lasagna Soup or Golden Coconut Lentil Soup
You tried these recipes? Then let me know! Comment, rate and do not forget to tag your photo on Instagram with #kochkarussell . Thank you, dear ones!