Autumn time is bad weather! And what can not be missing under any circumstances? Exactly, hearty, comforting warm Soulfood.
That’s why today there are 11 quick and easy Autumn Recipes . The recipes are all super easy, tried and tested and perfect, if you feel like embracing for feeding. No matter if you like a simple pumpkin-hack-pan, pasta with spicy lentils-bolo, pumpkin out of the oven or grandma’s lentil soup, your autumn can only be good.
PS: Do not miss, to celebrate the #FKLGChallenge you’ll get until 06.10. to the Feierabendküche leicht eBook the FKLG Herbst Bonus eBook with 7 super easy fall recipes free on top. All information can be found here .
1. Hearty leek-Schupfnudel pan
2. Grandma’s simple lentil soup with Sausages
3. Pumpkin mince pan with feta cheese
[ 19459017] 4. Pasta with mushroom cream sauce and fennel
5. Baked potatoes with pumpkin, Brussels sprouts and feta cheese
[ 6. Cabbage soup
7. Pumpkin pasta with bacon and sage
8. Bombastic Pointed Cabbage Hack Pan
9. Crunchy roasted Brussels sprouts and sweet potato from the oven
10. Cheese and leek soup with minced meat [ 11. 20-minute Red Lentil Bolognese
You tried these recipes? Then let me know! Do not comment, rate or forget to tag your photo on Instagram with
#kochkarussell . Thank you, dear ones!